We are staying the course
For a second time, we are staying the course !
After an audit carried by Bureau Veritas Certification on our sites and the analysis of the report by the Lucie Labeling Committee , we are keeping our LUCIE 26000 label until 13/06/2022.
It is the cingratulations of the jury that we are proud to keep this label since we are always in a process of continuous improvement, to become even more responsible.
This distinction prove our commitment to a global approach of respecting all our skateholders in accordance with the principes of sustainable development.
For this, we are committed to theinternational ISO 26 000 standard around 7 central themes :
- Responsible governance and transparency : creation of two seperate governance bodies (Management and Operational Committees)
- Respect for individuals : establishment of "fight and against sexual harassment and sexist acts" and "professional equality" committees
- Quality of the work : refurbishment of several offices, break rooms and meeting rooms
- Environmental protection : reduction of CO2 emissions in our road freight transport business
- Protection of the ethics of practices : deployment of a Code of Ethics
- Resonsibles products and services : dematerialization of customer invoices
- Commitment for the general interest : participation in the solidarity chain organized by CMA CGM "A boat for Lebanon" following the explosions of 04/08/2020 in Beirut
- Durant les 18 prochains mois, nous poursuivrons nos efforts selon nos engagements afin qu’ils soient réalisés.